Friends of Kenya Schools and Wildlife
The aid workers known as Friends of Kenya Schools & Wildlife equip the poor in rural Kenyan communities with economic and educational tools designed to promote self- sufficiency. FKSW helps poor families in Africa by:
● Providing work skills and microloans to women in order to promote empowerment.
● Sponsoring children with educational opportunities.
● Help financing water wells and clean water opportunities for villages affected by infrastructure and chronic draught issues.
● Famine relief providing direct aid to feed hungry children.
● Environmental education to facilitate resource management and encourage biodiversity.
On location these aid workers partner with local community leaders and relief agencies to deliver cost-effective sustainable solutions to poverty-related social issues. FKSW is known for excellent stewardship and encouragement of a culture of dignified self-sufficiency.
Please support the work of the FKSW team by selecting a featured high-priority project or you can donate here now to their general fund where the WideAwake.org resource allocation team will work to optimize the use of your donation.