VAIO CBO is a small group of aid workers with a passion for providing short and long-term solutions to educational and health needs in Keda, a remote rural area in Georgia.Reaching out mainly to poor and disadvantaged children and youth VAIO CBO aid workers provide support in the following areas:
● Development of community libraries to help reduce illiteracy.
● Immediate relief to high-risk sanitation issues inclusive of installation of latrines.
● College scholarships for gifted students from extremely poor households.
● English classes for children living under poverty levels
● School supplies for poor families
VAIO is a hands-on organization with a heart for education. Years of experience in providing direct aid have prepared the VAIO team to be highly effective in managing available resources. If you have a vision for equality in education around the globe please reach out and help the youth in Georgia. Donate now to their general fund or pick a featured project below